Monday, August 19, 2013

l a t e l y / a u g u s t

I've been very busy and haven't had much time to blog. I worked a lot, but also had a lovely party in the park. This weekend I hang my honeycomb shelves with some help from my dad. Our living room has had a total transformation. We've thrown out the tv, because it was broken and decided not to get a new one. Right now I love sitting on our couch and thinking about what to change next. I already have a diy pouf in my mind.
It also made me start crocheting. I have loads of yarn from my mother and I think I'll try to make a grannysquare blanket, using Sandra Juto's lovely tutorial. It'll be a white and blue blanket with loads of different kind of yarns.
This week I'll go to Berlin! Afterwards I hope to share loads of photos and a video! When I'm back and the light is just right I'll share some more pictures from the new living room.


 photo thegreatwillowtreelatelyaugust3.jpg
 photo thegreatwillowtreelatelyaugust2.jpg
 photo thegreatwillowtreelatelyaugust4.jpg
 photo thegreatwillowtreelatelyaugust5.jpg
 photo thegreatwillowtreelatelyaugust6.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment