Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Freshness

For some time now I've been wanting to have my own blog. My own space where I can share all the great things that inspire me. These are mostly other blogs and the great persons behind them. They make me want to begin projects and be creative. These projects almost never happen though, because they disappear from my mind. With this blog I hope to make a change in this process.
So I will blog about my own projects, like the museum-project (visit 1 museum each week and write about it), my plant-project (I don't have a garden, but I do really much want one), and my cookings and bakings (there is probably something like a bread per week-project in the future!)

For now I still have some work on the lay out. I already changed the name (which was from years ago, when on a whim I wanted to start a blog, but didn't really though about what I wanted to blog about) and I have loads of ideas to blog about.

I'm very excited! Hope you will stick around to see what progress I'll be making.

No comments:

Post a Comment