Sunday, July 28, 2013

a non recipe - nectarine crumble

 photo IMG_8037.jpg

Do you remember the nectarines I mentioned more than a week ago? Yep, I still had them sitting around... I stuck them in the fridge so they would survive a bit longer, but still I had to use them.
So I made a nectarine crumble! This is a non recipe really, because I did it all by feel. No weighing ingredients, setting clocks or precise temperature. Just dumping butter, flour, sugar and a bit of cinnamon in a bowl to make the crumble and put that on top of a sliced nectarine. Pop it in the oven and see when it's done. Hmmmm, smells soo good and tastes like heaven. We had them as lunch dessert, hey, it's sunday!

 photo IMG_8019.jpg
 photo IMG_8021.jpg
 photo IMG_8025.jpg
 photo IMG_8033.jpg
 photo IMG_8039.jpg

A real nectarine recipe I'd like to try is this beautiful nectarine pizza by Alexandra's Kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment