Monday, February 25, 2013

Birthday wish list

Almost there! Next weekend I'm turning 25! This means I have a few birthday themed posts coming up this week. First: presents.
Every year it becomes harder for me to think up presents. I guess I have most things I want and try not to want too much new stuff. The boy and I are on a massive furniture hunt, so my parents are helping with some funding for that. Apart from that I would love anything from this wish list. And I would love to have a garden, but I guess that doesn't fit in a paper. 


1. What Katie Ate Cookbook with beautiful photos and yummy recipes to try out!
2. Wacom Bamboo Pen & Touch Tablet can't wait to try working with one. But need to have it first of course.  
3. Beautiful shoes from Sacha which I already bought for myself as a birthday present. Do you know the feeling of looking at your new shoes on your feet and thinking: these should have been here all along! I truly love these.
4. I would love to add some taxidermy butterflies to my house, or maybe a little skull or antlers. 


No comments:

Post a Comment